27 Jul Online UB Women’s Conference: Sept 25-26, 2020
The UB women’s conference is on for September 25-26, 2020. Because of the pandemic, it will be entirely online. However, we’re determined to make it fun and inspiring.
We believe that God is doing a new thing! So please join us as we connect “Together” in a different way.
For complete information and to register, go here.
Here’s What Will Happen
- We will gather online on Friday evening (September 25) and Saturday (September 26).
- Our speaker, Lissa Litka, will lead us through our theme of “Together.”
- We’ll have online opportunities for interaction, and ways for you to discuss, worship, and pray.
- You may choose to tune in on your own or with a few friends in your home. We encourage ministry leaders to organize viewing parties of any size based on your unique circumstances and state’s regulations. If you are free to gather in a group, consider having a mini retreat!
- We’ll be putting information on our Facebook page as we develop the plan.
Our Speaker: Lissa Litka
Lissa Litka is an author and speaker, and director of Beauty Will Rise Ministries. She is a staff pastor and counselor at Morning Star UB church in Kokomo, Ind.
Lissa has spoken at many events for women and teens. She has a God-given desire to help women see that their true identity comes from an intimate relationship with Christ, not from society’s standards. She transparently shares her life-lessons learned through storytelling, showing how to avoid toxic relationships and survive in the midst of our fast-paced, chaotic lives. She loves taking Bible characters, such as Rahab, and bringing them to life and helping her audiences relate to them on a personal level.
Individual registration: $10. You will receive a conference packet in the mail prior to the conference. It will include discussion guides and themed gifts. Closer to the date of the conference, you will receive the livestream link.
Host Site: $30. You will receive a conference packet for yourself. In addition, you will receive door prizes so that you can interact with the give-away portion of the conference. In order for each individual attending your “watch party” to receive a conference packet, they must also register as an individual. Closer to the date of the conference, you will receive the livestream link.
Suggestions for Watch Parties
- Share a meal
- Use a large monitor or screen for showing the livestream.
- Hold your own “silent auction” and give proceeds to a local charity.
- Bring games or crafts for before and/or after the sessions.
- Create your own watch party “theme” poster – there just might be a contest for the best use of theme!
Friday, September 25
7:00-9:00 pm: Live Streaming Session #1
Saturday, September 26
9:00-10:15 am: Live Streaming Session #2
10:30-11:30 am: Live Streaming Session #3
1:00-2:00 pm: Live Streaming Session #4