06 Feb 2014 UB Women’s Conference: Registration Open
Registration is now open for the 2014 UB Women’s Conference, with Early Early Bird Registration until April 1.
Date: September 19-21, 2014
Location: Huron, Ohio
Join hundreds of other United Brethren women and friends for the 2014 UB Women’s Conference. The conference will be held at the beautiful Sawmill Creek Resort in Huron, Ohio. That’s a little east of Toledo, very close to the Cedar Point amusement park. We held the 2007, 2009, and 2011 US National Conferences at Sawmill Creek, so it will be familiar to many of you.
Registration includes lodging, meeting costs, 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 1 dinner.
Registration cost is based on number of persons sharing a room:
- One person in a room: $310 per person
- Two persons in a room: $189 per person
- Three persons in a room: $149 per person
- Four persons in a room: $129 per person (except for Early Early Bird Registration)
Early Early Bird Registration
- Until April 1, the cost is just $99 per person for a quad-occupancy room (four persons sharing the room).
- After August 15, the cost rises $50 per person and is on an availability-only basis. This is due to contracted arrangements with the hotel.
For More Information:
- Go to the conference webpage at UBWomen.org.
Please inform women in your church about this conference and encourage them to register. We’d love to see a whole van-load of women from your church!