05 Jul Tuesday, Setup-up Day for National Conference
Tuesday was a busy day at the Saw Mill Creek Resort, as a large crew of people from several states came to prepare for the US National Conference, which starts tomorrow.
- They prepared everything needed for registration, including stuffing ov er 700 bags with materials for attendees.
- They put up colorful signs.
- They worked on the main hall where the evening services will be held–staging, sound, lighting, etc.
- They filled the Granary–the hospitality room–with goodies, which attendees can take advantage of all week long.
- And they did many other things.
The day ended with a poolside meal for all of the volunteers.
Registration begins Wednesday at noon, and the first service begins that night at 6:30. It’s gonna be exciting!
You can view a bunch of photos from the day on Flickr.