25 Mar Update: Reports and Registrations
The number of registrations for the US National Conference continues rising, and seems to be above the number at this time in 2007 (when we ultimately ended up with over 900 people registered). Here are the latest figures.
- 458 people registered.
- 80 registered for the UB Historical Society Banquet on Friday (Pat Jones will be speaking).
- 33 signed up for the Golf Outing.
- 68 are children and teens.
We keep the numbers updated on the US National Conference website. Everything regarding the National Conference will be posted there.
The deadline for the various reports was a little over a week ago, and sadly, we’ve got a number of delinquent churches. Here are the numbers as of yesterday (March 24):
- 171 local church annual reports have been received by Bishop Ramsey (out of 193 churches).
- 143 churches have reported their referenda results.
- 151 churches have returned the national conference covenant.
- 138 churches have notified the bishop of their lay delegate selection(s).