07 Jun New Executive Leadership Team Elected
Delegates to the US National Conference elected eight of the 12 members of the Executive Leadership Team. The ELT, the highest governing body between sessions of the National Conference, meets twice a year.
The delegates chose one layperson and one ordained minister from each of the four regions. Four of the persons chosen are new. The representatives from the East and North regions remain the same, but both persons elected from the Central and West regions are new–and in both cases, both the minister and layperson come from the same church. That’s just the way it worked out.
- Todd Fetters (senior pastor of Devonshire Church, Harrisburg, Pa.).
- Annette Sites (pastor’s wife, Jerusalem Chapel, Churchville, Va.).
- Marty Pennington (senior pastor, Mainstreet Church, Walbridge, Ohio).
- Timothy Krugh (layperson, Mainstreet Church, Walbridge, Ohio).
- Phil Whipple (senior pastor, Colwood Church, Caro, Mich.).
- Dan Paternoster (layperson, Fowlerville UB, Fowlerville, Mich.).
- Stan McCammon (senior pastor, Good Shepherd Church, Huntington, Ind.).
- Cathy Reich (layperson, Good Shepherd Church, Huntington, Ind.).
Bishop Ramsey and the Executive Leadership Team will appoint four more persons to the ELT, one from each region (2 laypersons, 2 ministers). Bishop Ramsey is chairman of the ELT, but no other employees from the national office or denominational positions are voting members.