30 Mar Thank You
Thank you: the words seem too simple to be meaningful. But to a tired soul who wonders if the investment is worth it, they can bring some short-term replenishment to the brittle dryness. That is what I hope happens through this short paragraph.
Thank you for the investment you are making in your ministry, your cluster and the people in that cluster. Thank you for the time several of you are making now to deal with conflicts in your churches(and those of you who have not yet done so will probably experience this privilege sooner or later). God modeled for us in the Scriptures that there will always be the “good, the bad, and the ugly” to deal with. But by His grace we are more than conquerors. It’s never fun to deal with such stuff. We usually wonder if it is worth it. But it is.
Thank you for the time you’ve put in to help station new pastors. Thank you for praying for each other and supporting each other. Most of all, thank you for being like Isaiah and others who simply made themselves available to be used. Our Father will richly reward you for it.
Don’t forget that this site is for your use, to share stories of what the Lord is doing. That will be an encouragement to us all.
Pray for these:
- Dirk Small is doing with a difficult situaiton in one of the churches in his cluster.
- Mark Ralph, not to be outdone, has TWO situations he is addressing. The Bishop is meeting with him and those churches today to seek a solution.
- We have a number of church openings right now and limited personnel to consider. Ask the Lord to bring us or raise up some strong young bucks.
- Pray as we take time next week to flesh out the Bishop’s five initiatives.
- Pray and ask the Lord to do something fresh in each of our lives this week.