David Kline (right), Associate Director of Global Ministries
In November 2015, I will lead a trip to Macau as an opportunity to introduce Macau, its culture, and ministry to a few individuals who have an interest in supporting or serving the work in Macau and its staff. I would love for you to join me.
Here are a few things we will likely be do while in Macau:
- Visit our two existing Macau UB churches.
- Meet with some of our staff who are working in schools in China.
- Connect one-on-one with local UB church members.
- Pray with and encourage our current Macau staff.
- Look for possible connections in the future.
- Take in as many cultural experiences as possible.
On a more personal note, this trip will be a homecoming of sorts. My family and I served in Macau for almost 10 years. I love the people, food, language, and rhythm of that city. Can’t wait to share that passion with others on this trip.
I want to build a team of 5-10 people. The dates we are currently looking at are November 11-23, 2015. The sooner that we can firm up numbers and plans, the cheaper this trip will be.
Currently, airfare is just under $1000, which is extremely reasonable. We hope to keep the total cost of the trip in the neighborhood of $2500.
If you’re interested in joining this trip, I would love to talk to you. You can contact me by email or you can call me here at the Global Ministries office: toll-free (888) 622-3019. I look forward to hearing from you!