Huntington University has an opening for a Campus Pastor. This is a fulltime position with benefits. The campus pastor is responsible for fostering the spiritual formation of students. Under the direction and leadership of the VP for Spiritual Formation, the campus pastor will oversee day-to-day ministry programs and outreach experiences including worship, student discipleship, chapel programming, and small groups.
- Growing Christian with a track record of discipleship and accountability relationships.
- A ministry/theological graduate degree or its equivalent.
- Licensed or ordained UB minister. If not licensed/ordained through the UB denomination, willing to transfer license/ordination to the UBIC.
- A minimum of three to five years of successful full-time pastoral leadership in a university ministry or church setting.
- A deeply held sense of calling to ministry with college-age students in an intellectual community.
- Gifted in spiritual counseling, preaching, creative worship, discipleship and small group ministries.
- Understanding of and commitment to the goals and character of Huntington University.
- Evangelical in theological orientation, in general accord with the Church of the United Brethren in Christ’s Confession of Faith and willing to become a member of the Church of the United Brethren in Christ.
To apply, send cover letter, resume, and STAFF application to Human Resource Office, Huntington University, 2303 College Avenue, Huntington, IN 46750 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff application and job description may be found here. :
Huntington University is an equal opportunity employer.