12 Jun 2009 National Conference: Back to Saw Mill Creek
The 2009 National Conference will return to Saw Mill Creek Resort, scene of the 2007 US National Conference. The planning committee has met several times during the last nine months. Last weekend, the planning team, plus several other persons who are playing an important role in making it happen, met at Saw Mill Creek to continue planning.
Date: June 4-7, 2009
Location: Huron, Ohio
We’ll follow the same basic schedule as in 2007:
- Start Thursday night, end Sunday morning.
- Registration starting at noon on Thursday.
- Opening service at 7 p.m. on Thursday.
- Business session all day Friday (last year, it was only Friday morning). This will include election of a new bishop.
- Workshops on Saturday morning.
- An exciting missions emphasis on Saturday night (more later).