10 Jun Annual Meeting of Michigan Churches
The annual meeting of the Michigan United Brethren churches (a hold-over from the previous Michigan Conference) will take place:
- Date: Saturday, July 19
- Location: Carson City Christian Camping Center, 5940 S Mt Hope Rd. Carson City, Michigan 48811
- Time: 9 a.m. to noon, followed by a noon meal.
The event will include:
- Worship in music
- A message from Pat Jones, Director of Healthy Church Ministries.
- A business session, with various reports and elections.
- Each cluster leader introducing the pastors in their cluster.
- A chicken barbeque meal at noon ($1.50 per quarter).
Persons interested in the meal should contact Jim Kendall to order the number of quarters of chicken they and their family will need. Contact him by June 30 at (989) 236-5070.
Camp sites are available for $10 per night. They include water and electricity ($12 if you have air conditioning). Call Lee Palmer to reserve a spot at (989) 235-6525