A number of information meetings have been held about the proposed joining of the United Brethren church with the Missionary Church. Some have been held in local churches, some in regional settings. Michigan’s Mid-Year Conference, which met January 31, spent considerable time discussing the idea, mostly in a question-and-answer format. Three representatives from the Missionary Church’s Michigan District were on hand for that event.
Here are some upcoming meetings currently on the schedule:
- Feb 6-7: Southeast Annual Conference, Daytona UB, Holly Hill, Fla.
- Feb 16: Arizona Annual Conference, Fountain Hills, Ariz.
- Feb 17: Midwest Conference meeting at Southwest Community UB, Wichita, Kans. (6 pm).
- Feb 17: Midwest Conference meeting at Leavenworth UB, Leavenworth, Kans. (6 pm).
- Feb 20-21: Mid-Atlantic meeting in Chambersburg, Pa.
- Feb 22: Jerusalem Chapel UB, Churchville, Va.
- Feb 22: Fort Wayne Muncie Districts of Central Conference, College Park UB, Huntington, Ind. (7 pm).
- Feb 28: Sandusky Conference Leadership Day, Richfield, Ohio.
- Feb 29: Lake View UB, Camden, Mich. (5:30 pm).
- Mar 6:Rock River Church Extension District, Manlius, Ill.
- Mar 7: Van Wert District of Central Conference, New Horizons UB, Rockford, Ohio.
- Mar 14: Hopewell UB, Auburn, Ind. (6:30 pm).