17 Jan News from Macau
January 17, 2003 |0 Comments
- Paul Coy, a former missionary, visited Macau over the Christmas holidays. He has been in seminary in the Philippines.
- Jana Hoobler, coming off of a furlough, and Byrdena Shuneman, set to begin another three-month term as a volunteer, will arrive in Macau on February 1.
- Melissa Hull, missionary in Macau, is planning to get married in March. On January 25 her fiance, David, will arrive in Macau to help her pack up and head to the States. Melissa and David will leave Macau on February 4. The January 28 Chinese New Year party at the Taipa Center with the morning class students will double as a good-bye party for Melissa. They will then begin preparing to return to Macau to serve together.
- Linda Neely, a volunteer missionary in Macau, will be visited by her parents on January 29. They will stay in Macau for about two weeks.
- Former Macau missionary Linda (Burns) Chipman and her husband will also be coming to Macau for a short visit.