Gaines Church of Caledonia, in western Michigan, is prayerfully seeking a Worship Director who will work closely with our pastor in cultivating worship services and worship teams that help lead our congregation into the worship of God. Fostering dynamic congregational worship is a key priority for our church. We are seeking an individual who is called and gifted by God for this position.
- Plans weekly services, both traditional and contemporary, that engage the congregation and support the reading and preaching of God’s Word.
- Modeling and leading worship that encourages active participation in worship.
- Recruiting, auditioning, teaching, and training musicians in the church to serve the congregation as a team.
- Leading weekly rehearsals that serve a dual purpose: preparation for Sunday services, and cultivation of a Christ-centered community.
- Leads the Worship Leadership team to develop a vision for where God might be calling our congregation and musicians to grow in worship.
- Serve as a member of the ministry staff at Gaines Church, demonstrating a commitment to this congregation and its mission, with humility, patience, and kindness.
Commensurate with experience
For more information and a detailed job description, please email email@example.com