28 Jan Position Opening: Intern Pastor in Chambersburg, Pa.
Mount Pleasant Church of the United Brethren in Christ (Chambersburg, Pa.) is offering the opportunity to contribute to our team and learn skills in pastoral ministry as our first Pastoral Intern. This limited, two-year position is designed to enable an individual to gain experience in all aspects of pastoral ministry, leading toward either launching a new church or becoming the pastor of an existing congregation.
The successful candidate will possess:
- a vibrant relationship with God which demonstrates itself in his/her lifestyle, relationships, and conversations.
- a definite calling from God to pastoral ministry.
- a Bachelor degree in a ministry-related field.
- a passion for making disciples.
- skill and experience in online ministries.
Interested candidates should submit the following to Pastor Jim Bolich:
- Cover letter.
- Written testimony and call to ministry.
- Links to social media profiles.
Respond to Pastor Jim Bolich at: firstname.lastname@example.org