02 Apr Position Opening: Worship Pastor in Hillsdale, Mich.
Hillsdale United Brethren church, a vibrant, medium sized church in Hillsdale, Mich., is hiring a Worship Pastor to mature our congregation as worshipers of our High King. Our Worship Pastor will do so by developing a vision for our growth in music and creative arts, and will work directly with our Lead Pastor to create weekly services and with our volunteers to develop them as musicians, artists, and leaders. In addition, our Worship Pastor will also lead our Connections Ministry in helping new attendees get to know our church, its mission, and its people; and in facilitating the spiritual growth and maturity of our adults through discipleship opportunities beyond the Sunday worship service.
The Worship Pastor will be responsible for overseeing the following.
- Develop overall vision and strategy for developing our Worship and Creative arts ministry.
- Recruitment and scheduling of all worship team members and technicians.
- Work with the Lead Pastor to oversee worship and creative elements for weekend services and special events.
- Oversee all sound, lighting, and stage design.
In addition to oversight of Worship Ministries, this position will give leadership to our Connections Ministries by providing the following:
- Develop a strategy to help people become an active participant in the life of The HUB.
- Direction and guidance for the assimilation of new attendees.
- Development and promotion of discipling strategies for adults.
- Recruitment and training of small group leaders
The Hillsdale Community
Hillsdale is a community of about 8300 residents, equidistant from Lansing and Ann Arbor, Michigan, and Fort Wayne, Indiana. Home to Hillsdale College, the city offers a unique blend of midwest, hometown, and college town feel with plenty of community and college events, athletics, and arts.
Hillsdale county boasts some of the best outdoor sports in all of southern Michigan with its numerous lakes, trail system, and agricultural areas. Hunting, fishing, biking, and boating are all common activities for residents.
If interested, please contact our Lead Pastor, Josh Good at firstname.lastname@example.org.