Sunfield UB church (Sunfield, Mich.) is looking for a person to serve as Worship / Student Ministries Coordinator. These two roles comprise a 40+ hours per week position.
About the Worship Coordinator:
- This individual is responsible to organize and develop the worship flow for a more Traditional Worship (1st Service) and hand off to 1st Service worship personnel, and lead musically and vocally, a Contemporary worship service (2nd Service).
- This individual needs to have experience in worship leadership, vocal and instrumental coaching.
- The Worship Leader will give leadership to staff and volunteers serving on the music team. He/she will strive to bring authenticity and creativity to the weekend services through leading worship and overseeing all aspects of the music production of services.
- We are seeking a shepherd with an authentic relationship with God to help usher our people into the presence of God through Worship.
- This person would work closely with our Senior Pastor to cultivate an environment for worship.
- We are looking for someone that can lead Worship instrumentally with quality. We would like to have a video of any past services you have lead and/or participated in.
- We desire a person who has a personality that allows them to lead well in front of our congregation while serving as a pastor to them in moments of worship. They should be able to build, train and care for a worship team.
About the Student Ministries Coordinator:
- This individual will be working with the administration of both Jr. High and High School students. Not necessarily leading both groups but facilitating either leading or developing other personnel to assist in leading.
- This person needs to be confident in their inner-personal skills to meet people and market themselves as they develop new ministries.
- This individual must be able to develop a Team to surround them and assist them in the area of Student Ministries.
- This individual needs to be willing to develop a ministry that targets disciple-making skills with Students in mind.
Beginning salary is based on the following items.
- Education. A bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field is desired, or currently working on a degree in an appropriate field.
- Experience. Experience is certainly a valued asset to this position. We are looking for individuals, first and foremost, that can demonstrate a skill level that promotes leadership, confidence and the ability to guide people through stages of change.
Please attach to your resume a current video of a worship service that you are a part of or are leading that incorporates both either your audible voice and/or instrumental performance.
Please attach 2 references.
Further questions can be sent to:
Randy Carpenter (email@example.com); (517) 566-8481 (Church)
Posted May 25, 2017