06 Feb Opening: Executive Director of Camp Living Waters
Camp Living Waters is now accepting applications for the position of Executive Camp Director. This is a fulltime, on-site, year-round position. Starting date is negotiable.
Camp Living Waters (CLW) is a year-round Christian Camp on 100 wooded acres in Luther, Mich. CLW is a ministry focused on the truth of God’s Word. CLW is a self-supported Christian ministry, serving men, women, and families in year-round retreats and summer youth camps. By providing a natural setting, where people can be still in God’s creation, CLW is a place where people can break away from the busyness of the world, slow down, and unplug. Our desire is that everyone will have an opportunity to meet Jesus Christ for the first time or to grow closer to Him.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a deep, passionate love for God, family and God’s ministry
- Be committed to live the mission of Camp Living Waters: “Serving and loving people so that they may know and grow in Christ.”
- Possess leadership, marketing, finance, fundraising, and management skills.
- Be energetic, self-motivated, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have relevant ministry experience.
- Utilize excellent communication and interaction skills-able to relate people of all ages and backgrounds.
How to Respond
Please email Kristi McConnell at firstname.lastname@example.org for obtain a detailed job description. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to Kristi McConnell at email@example.com.