22 Dec 2018 Pastor & Spouse Summits: Registration Now Open
Registration is now open for the 2018 Pastor & Spouse summits. These events are held every two years for senior pastors and spouses from UB churches. The denomination covers the cost of lodging and a few meals. Here are the dates.
- April 9-12, 2018 (Monday – Thursday). Summit for senior pastors and spouses from churches with an attendance above 300.
- April 16-19, 2018 (Monday – Thursday). Summit for senior pastors and spouses from churches with an attendance of 150-300.
- April 30 – May 3, 2018 (Monday – Thursday). Summit for senior pastors and spouses from churches with an attendance less than 150.
Schedule of the 2018 summits
Begin Monday evening and end Thursday after breakfast.
No cost to the pastor for Monday night through check-out Thursday morning.
Travel and Meals
You are responsible for transportation to and from the Summit. The National Office will be available to assist with carpooling arrangements. Each local church is encouraged to provide travel and meal expenses for their pastor to attend the summit.
Each Pastor & Spouse Summit qualifies for 20 credit hours of continuing education.
Summit for Associate Staff
In addition, two summits will be held specifically for ministers serving in staff roles. Registration for these events will open in early 2018.
- April 23-27, 2018 (Monday – Friday). UB Youth Summit.
- May 7-11, 2018 (Monday – Friday). Summit for UB associate staff.