Devonshire Church is a 50-year-old church of about 200 people on mission for Christ located in the Lower Paxton Township area of Harrisburg, Pa. We are seeking a part-time Family Ministry Director who will provide vision, energy, oversight, and daily direction to all aspects of Devonshire’s family ministry (from infants to young adults).
- A passion for reaching families for Christ, and helping them grow into mature disciples.
- An understanding of the unique role of parents as primary disciplers and a passion to empower them fully.
- A comprehensive grasp of how church programming comes alongside families and at times is the only spiritual outreach and discipler of youth and children.
- A positive and motivating personality, with an ability to relate both to youth and adults.
- Spends consistent time in prayer, studying God’s Word, personally discipling others, and sacrificial giving.
- A team player.
- Preserves biblical unity through biblical conflict resolution.
- A highly organized personality. Able to set long-term goals and lead teams effectively to reach them.
If you are interested in receiving a Family Ministry Director job description or applying, please send all correspondence (resumes and cover letters) to Bob Amell.
Or mail to: Devonshire Church, Attention: Bob Amell, 5630 Devonshire Road, Harrisburg, PA 17112